These rules have been created as a model document and are not legally binding. Webnode assumes no responsibility for the use of this document. We recommend that you consult with your attorney and modify these policies to meet the needs of your business. The operator of the e-shop Barbora Kohoutková on the website www.artofmovement.cz IČO 76389405 registered office Perlova 3, 110 00 Prague 1, processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfillment and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing electronic orders, making deliveries, settling payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations.
Basic provision :
1. The administrator of personal data according to paragraph 5 letter o) Act No. 18/2018 On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), is Barbora Kohoutková ID 76389405 with registered office at Perlova 3, 110 00 Prague 1, (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The administrator's contact details are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 777666922; 3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person. Sources of processed personal data 1. The administrator processes personal data provided by the buyer with consent and obtained by the administrator based on the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online store www.artofmovement.cz. 2. The administrator processes only the identification and contact data of the buyer necessary for the fulfillment of the order;
3. The administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
The purpose of personal data processing The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. In order to register on the website www.artofmovement.cz according to section 13 paragraph 1 letter a) Act No. 18/2018 On the Protection of Personal Data;
2. For the purpose of processing the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator; ¨
4. Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for order fulfillment. Without providing personal data, the order cannot be placed.
The personal data retention period :
1. The Administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiration of the personal data storage period, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the buyer's personal data are a subcontractor of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The administrator's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Česká pošta, s.p. (Delivery Service);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
Buyer's rights According to the conditions laid down in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Object to the processing;
5. On data portability;
6. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com;
7. File a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if he believes that his right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Security of personal data :
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores of personal data, in particular securing computer access with a password, using an anti-virus program and regular computer maintenance.
1. By sending an electronic order on the website www.artofmovement.cz, the buyer confirms that he was familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that he accepts them in their entirety;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on 1.1. 2022